Finding the right talent for your business can be overwhelming and time consuming. Posting jobs, reviewing resumes, interviewing and deciding on which candidate to hire is a lot of labor that takes up valuable time and resources.
A staffing franchise, like AtWork Group, can take these tasks off your plate by seeing the hiring process through from start to finish. Because they are responsible for the recruitment and hiring process of companies every day, the knowledge and experience that credible staffing agencies bring to the table can be a valuable resource.
Outsourcing your recruiting to a credible staffing agency enables you the opportunity to:
- Get key candidates. Staffing agencies develop strong networks of both active and passive candidates, which allows them to find top candidates quickly. They know where the talent is and have relationships with key people. In the 2015 U.S. Staffing Trends report by LinkedIn Talent Solutions, 91 percent of staffing agencies in the United States focus on reaching out to passive talent. Oftentimes, top passive candidates – those with three or more years of experience – seek a staffing agency to keep them aware of opportunities at different companies.
- Keep things current. In order to continue to deliver the best candidates to their clients, credible staffing agencies make a point to stay up-to-date on the latest tools, processes and trends, while constantly training their people to be the best in the business.
- Save time and money. Credible staffing agencies are focused on placing the right candidates for your type of industry. They have already reviewed resumes and pre-interviewed candidates that meet the criteria and job requirements. A staffing agency greatly condenses your applicants to a handful of qualified, suitable candidates – allowing you and your staff to stay focused on your business’ core functions.
- Strategically recruit. Staffing agencies understand the best tactics needed to gain qualified candidates and know the importance of using social media and online content to attract top candidates. They have the ability and resources to reach multiple candidates in unique ways that an in-house recruiter may not have access to.
- Keep it legal. Creating, implementing and negotiating contracts requires a lot of experienced attention. It is important to understand the compliance regulations associated with hiring temporary employees and full-time employees. As part of their services, staffing agencies are well versed in current regulations, labor laws and other legal standards.
AtWork Group can help you find the best candidates, advise you on staffing through the inevitable ups and downs in business and serve as your long-term partner for recruitment and hiring. If you would like to know more about the services we offer, please contact us today.