The American workforce is an ever-evolving thing, and one recent trend continues to dominate the market: temporary staffing.
AtWork Group, a top U.S. multi-specialty staffing franchise, is always watching the trends to see where we can fill staffing needs and grow with the market.
More than 2.9 million workers had temporary employment in 2013, a full 28 percent higher than just three years earlier. The number of temporary workers is growing faster than any other type of job.
Recent studies have identified the top employment opportunities within the temporary staffing industry. It’s worthwhile for staffing agencies like AtWork Group to watch these trends too, so we can know what companies to partner with and how to place the best workers in the best jobs.
Here are some of the fastest-growing occupations for staffing:
- Human resources specialists
- Customer service representatives
- Construction workers
- Administrative assistants
- Registered nurses
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks
- Maintenance and repair workers
- Inspectors, testers, sorters, samplers, and weighers
- Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers
- Sales representatives
- Computer user support specialists
Whether you’re looking for temporary work or thinking of opening a staffing agency franchise, as you can see, the opportunities abound in this industry. Contact AtWork Group today to find out about what we have to offer!